Voting

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My final post!!

< I made this in my first year!!
This week has been full blast!!! The year has gone by so  fast it feels like  a month or less... This is a sad day for the year sixes like me and  people returning like Madison my friend at Enrich. On Monday we have  our sharing night which shows what the kids have done over the year from each day, then at the end the year 6 leavers celebration!!! This is also the last day for one of the best teachers at Enrich Alana Findlay. Sadly she is moving to Australia at the end of December, we will miss you Alana!!!!!Today we cleaned everything off our computers and finished up our environment projects and passion time. At lunch Katie , Alana and Darryn surprised us with  some sausages and bread for lunch, they were delicious!!!! We also did a technology challenge, you had to make a spaceship out of the materials provided.  Today was so much fun I wish I still had lots more weeks to go!!!  I have been at Enrich  since 2009 if I could I would turn back time and relive it all over again but I have had the most amazing time  in the universe. Thankyou to Alana , Katie ,Darryn , Pania , Vanessa and for a short time Sarah!!! I will miss all you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment