Voting

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Music video / mural project

This week I have been working on finishing my music video for my song (which I changed the name of to Starting over again) that I wrote. Next week  I hopefully will be able to cut it all together and the week after maybe even make a cd cover for the single!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited but the only bad thing is I am too late to enter for the MADE awards.
change of conversation.......
 This week for my mural project Kendall and I are working on our costs for paint and other things we willl need. If you didnt know we got permission from the hospital to paint a mural out on the fence of the childrens playground. The mural idea is a teddy bears hospital I have made a plan and have lots of great ideas to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment